|by: Simon Czentnar
| Tested on winXP: runs fine
||last updated: 20-04-09
Click here to see the statistics of this game
A very simple game but with an unique concept
The worst disadvantage of this game is that there is only one level.
The plus-point is that the concept is unique and that's also the reason why I did add this game to this site.
In this game you control Mugyur, a strange creator that can blow bubbles in order to destroy everything. But Mugyur can create a block too. The goal of the game is that Mugyur has to destroy all the bricks so that the hidden golden ground line becomes visible. But Mugyur may never touch that ground line. So you have to be a bit handy to do that. The best way to do your job is: Destroy almost everything, then jump, create a block whereon Mugyur can stay, then destroy the rest. To win the game you also have to destroy the block whereon Mugyur stays!
The meaning of the 8 menu items:
1. Normal mode: Is useless because there is no goal and so it never ends.
2. Destroy mode: To win you have to destroy everything (bricks and birds)
3. Two player mode: The one plays with the Mugyur and the other with the bird. The one who can destroy the other is the winner.
4. Editor mode: You can create your own level and play it.
5. Score mode: Play to get the highest score by destroying everything.
6. Ice mode: Same as the destroy mode, but yet you also can throw some snowflakes.
7. Background mode: Same as destroy mode, but you can change the background.
8. Help: Info about the controls
- Arrows = move
- Space = jump
- Ctrl = shoot a bubble
- Shift = create a block
- Enter = throw a snowflake (in ice mode)
Bird controls (in 2-player mode):
- W, A, S, D = move
- Tab = drop a bubble
- Del or Left mouse button = put a block
- PgDn or Right mouse button = remove a block
- End = start playing your own-created level
- 1, 2, 3 = change background (in background mode)
- Alt = pause
- F2 = back to main menu
- Alt+F4 = exit game
Last update (31 August 2005):
Bric-a-Brac 2: a new version.
from the author: If we reach a level in Destroying mode or Score mode, we can play on new levels in the other modes. Quitting the program makes the new levels unavailable. Therefore we can find a code on every level. Advice: write the codes on a piece of paper in order to be able to use the new levels any time. These two-letter codes can be typed in the menu in this way: 1.+2. The codes unlock the new levels in every mode.