A joker wild poker card game, poor graphics and controlled by the keyboard only.
There is no help file or readme, so I will try to explain the rules of the game:
What is "Joker"?
"Joker" follows the same rules as five card draw poker with the addition of one joker being added into the game. This means you are playing with a 53 card deck instead of a 52 card deck. The joker is played as a wild card, and can be played as any card you want.
The existence of a wild card increases your chances of creating a winning hand, so the payout schedule for the game is adjusted accordingly. To win in Joker, you need at least a two pair or better to get paid.
The Rules of five card draw Poker:
Standard poker uses a fifty-two card deck of playing cards. The cards rank from highest to lowest as follows: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. There are many variations of poker, with some games using more or less cards, adding the Joker card into the mix, or ranking a card such as the Ace as the lowest card, rather than the highest. For standard poker, however, the fifty-two card deck with Aces being the highest ranked card is the norm.
Like most card games, there are four suits of cards within the deck. These suits are spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs, with no suit ranking higher than any other. The poker hand consists of five cards, and the player with the highest hand wins. This standard game of poker is usually referred to as 5 Card Draw.
The rank (from low to high):
- High card = who has the highest card
- Pair = two cards of a kind (eg. 2 kings)
- Two pairs (double pair) = 2 x 2 cards of a kind (eg. 5,5,8,8)
- Three of a Kind = 3 cards of a kind (eg. 7,7,7)
- Straight = Five cards in rank order, but not of the same suit. (eg. 4,5,6,7,8)
- Flush = Five cards of the same suit. (eg. 2,5,6,7,9 all hearts)
- Full House = 3 + 2 cards of a kind (eg. 5,5,5,7,7)
- Four of a Kind = 4 cards of a kind (eg. 6,6,6,6)
- Straight Flush = Five cards in rank order of the same suit. (eg. 4,5,6,7,8 all hearts)
- Royal Flush = Best possible straight flush (10,J,Q,K,A of eg. hearts)
- Five Bars (only in Joker) = 4 of a kind + joker