Enigma is a tribute to and a re-implementation of Oxyd, one of the most original and intriguing computer games of the 1990's. Oxyd first appeared on the Atari ST, but was later ported to many other platforms and extended into a series of four games: Oxyd 1, Per.Oxyd, Oxyd magnum, and Oxyd extra. In 2002 Dongleware, the publisher of Oxyd, finally decided to leave the gaming business and to abandon Oxyd. |
Enigma is a clone of Oxyd--with a few unique twists, but altogether very true to the original. But even if you have never played Oxyd, there's a good chance that you will like Enigma, provided you like puzzle games and have a steady hand.
* Siegfried Fennig: Level design, graphics
* Martin Hawlisch: Level design, graphics, programming
* Daniel Heck: Main developer, graphics, documentation
* Petr Machata: Level design, programming
* Ralf Westram: Programming, level design
New version 1.01 (11 MB instead of 2,5 MB)