|by: Holger Schemel - Artsoft
|Windows (DOS,Unix or MacOS version also available)
| Tested on winXP: runs fine
||last updated: 20-04-09
Click on the picture(s) to get a bigger one
Click here to see the statistics of this game
A game for Unix/X11, DOS and Windows by Holger Schemel.|
DOS port based on code by Guido Schulz.
(c) 1995-2000 by Holger Schemel.
About the game itself:
Of course you know Boulderdash, so you will know
how to play the game. :)
If not: You can move your playing figure with the configured keys (which
will normally and by default be the arrow keys) or with a joystick.
To 'snap' a field near you without moving to it, you
can use the left fire button on your joystick (hold it down, move the
stick to 'snap' the field, release the button) or the key you have
configured for this action (by default one of the left modifier keys like
'Shift' or 'Control').
To place a piece of dynamite, use the right fire button on your joystick or
use the key you have configured for this (by default one of the right modifier
keys, but you can change all this to what you like).
After placing the dynamite, better see to move away from this field...).
- network multiplayer games (upto 4 players) for Unix platform
- local multiplayer games (upto 4 players) for all supported platforms
- soft scrolling with 50 frames per second
- freely customizable keyboard and joystick support
- stereo sound effects and music
- music modules and fullscreen in SDL version
- contains levels to play Boulder Dash, Emerald Mine and Sokoban
- lots of additional levels available (over 10.000)
- distributed with full source code under the GNU General Public License
- available for Unix (all flavors), DOS and Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
- known to work under BeOS and Mac OS X
- should compile on any platform supporting either X11 or SDL
many changes and upgrades