|by: Jozef Kreutzer (Alfaline)
| Tested on winXP: runs fine
||last updated: 14-07-09
Click here to see the statistics of this game
Quadrax V - Mayan Riddles|
World's best puzzle game - 75 very hard levels.
The object is to lead the men by toggling switches, moving stones, opening doors, moving lifts and so on to the exit.
Quadrax 4 was great, but this version is even better, but much harder than all previous versions!
You can choose between Czech and English (press F2 in title screen). Improved graphics and very challenging new levels! Just don't forget: This is a very HARD puzzle game! :)
After every solved level you will get a password. Write it down!! You will need it when starting the game again. Also don't forget that the passwords are unique for your computer, so they will not work on other computers!
Editor: When completed all 75 levels you will get a password to start the level editor.
- There are levels with one, two or three men
- Shift push mode: When Shift push mode is activated then the men can only push stones while pressing Shift
- Teleporters for stones
- Green switches. You only can use them twice (blue switches only once)
- Big blocks. These are movable blocks of any format controlled by a switch. Important: When there is a stone or man on the big block, it won't move untill it becomes free.
- Crushable stones: When these stones fall they will crush and disappear. The same will happen when another stone fall on them.
- Extending ladders. These are in fact a kind of big blocks.
- A possible to save and load (F5/F9)
Arrows = Move, climb
1,2,3 = Switch to the blue, red or green man.
C = Toggle between 2 man and 3 man mode
Q = Switch into 2 man mode
TAB = Switch person (according to actually switch mode)
Shift-S = Shift push mode on/off
F5 = Quicksave
F9 = Quickload
Esc = Pause + ingame menu (Continue, restart, exit)
new version 1.3
- graphical bug in level 69 restored
- quickload improved
new version 1.4
- critical bug into the level editor repaired
note: If you have already an older version of Quadrax V installed, then download the patch at the author's homepage. Don't install the game twice else your passwords won't work.
For help / walkthroughs see our forum