An Easter pacman game
- Great action. Intelligent enemy AI, flashing background, animated characters, etc.
- Very smooth controls and movement.
- Nice color scheme.
- Level editor and multiple powerups give it an extra something other pacman remakes don't have.
- Sounds are also a cut above those in most pacman remakes.
- It is, well, Pacman.
- The button text is almost impossible to read.
- It doesn't save your progress.
This game was an entry of the Caiman Easter contest 2006
for more info: see forum
|Reviewed/judged by dArt, by Trek and by SnipeZ|