A few weeks ago, I was playing Stratego with a few friends. For those of you that haven't played Stratego, it's a classic strategy board game. I thought to myself, I could do something like that, but better. So I came up with Iron Army. Iron army wasn't written to blow away the state of the art with graphics or effects. It simply provides a new electronic board game with a stylish RPG edge. Enjoy.....
Mike Farrell - LightSword Software
The game has the following features:
* 9 Unit types including 2 leaders.
* Magic spells.
* Two Turn-based game modes (long and short).
* Mediocre AI opponent to pass the time and learn the game.
* Internet and LAN multiplayer mode.
* 2-Player local mode.
* Optional shrouded mode (like command and conquer).
* 2 battlefields to play on. Nederlands:
Dit is een soort RPG versie van het bekende bordspel Stratego.