Nice looking platform/shooter for skilfull players. (12 levels)
Althoug it is very well made game with great graphic. There are one major drawback difficulty. The difficulty of the game may drive you insanse.
The controls are very simple, move the character using asdw or the directionals, shot using the mouse, left click shot, right click to change the weapon
Press ESC when you want to exit the game
- Incredible graphics!! Equal to or surpassing many commercial platformers.
- Very well designed and plentiful animations. A huge bonus to the gameplay.
- Sound effects fit in well and there is a nice variety.
- Storyline adds a nice touch since it makes it more than just endless shoot-em-up.
- Plenty of diversity between levels. Gears, conveyor belts, flight powerups, spring powerups, 5 different types of weapons, boss levels, etc.
- Password saving system is great.
- The difficulty level is still to high. The first levels are a more reasonable challenge, but once you hit level 4, things get insane.
- Unskippable credits intro sequence is pretty annoying.
This game was an entry of the Caiman Easter contest 2006
|Reviewed/judged by dArt, by Trek and by SnipeZ|