Old style first person shooter with invisible! enemies.
1. Beware, when you go round a corner. There is / are / hostiles.
2. You have unlimited shooting.
3. Listen when you shoot. If you hear dead shout, one monster is on it's way to hell.
Controls: MOVE- Arrow keys. Staffle- Z, X. Shoot- Space . Esc to continue
Programming, Level design, Sound Effects, Music, Story-Stefan Stefanov.
- The few graphics in the game are, for the most part, well done.
- The soundtrack fits in nicely. Very suspenseful.
- The controls are smooth and the gun firing action as well.
- The gameplay is simply impossible. With "invisible" monsters, all you can see is the landscape and can only guess at where they are. In the first level, this isn't so bad since the author writes that they are behind every corner. But in the second level, it drives you insane.
- There really isn't any challenge. You go along with unlimited ammo, shooting at invisible monsters, until one suddenly leaps out of thin air and kills you within a couple of seconds.
- The menu consists of "Press F1 for controls, Press Enter to Continue".
This game was an entry of the Caiman Easter contest 2006
for more info: see forum
|Reviewed/judged by dArt, by Trek and by SnipeZ|